Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello Again

For those of you taking bets on when I start to get restless, you can put the date somewhere around late April / early May. But Maui has done its job because I'm finally starting to feel right again.

I'm still not sure what comes next, but I'm thinking about heading back to the Pacific Northwest for the summer. I find that I want to spend more time in the mountains, and am looking forward to doing some hiking in the Cascades. And I'm excited about doing more kayaking as well - there's nothing more peaceful than drifting along a still bit of water with only the wind and your fellow paddlers for company, and I'd like to get good enough at it that I can go out on my own.

It's still a work in progress but I look forward to figuring out what comes next.

No comments: